The question we receive the most is:
What kind of clothes can I use to make my memory bear?
We can use almost any type of clothing and the best kind to send are:
- cotton & cotton blend shirts & pants
- t-shirts & dri-fit shirts
- team jerseys & uniforms
- baby onesies & clothes
We can use almost any type of clothing so it's easier to say what NOT to send:
- heavyweight knits or outerwear
- clothes with beads/sequins
- dresses with overlay chiffon, sheer material (additional labor charges will apply since it
- clothes that are overly stained or smelly
- in general, anything thick or bulky that may have trouble fitting under our machines
QUICK TIP: When we make your memory bears, there are parts of the bear up to 5 layers of thickness with the seam allowances. To check if your clothes are too thick, fold it so there are 5 layers on top of each other. If it's higher than 1/4" then it's too thick to use.