Due to the current situation surrounding the coronavirus pandemic, we have decided to implement a few changes to normal procedures when working with your orders. Our priority is the safety & welfare of ourselves, our families and our customers.
- First, we are still taking online orders. Being stuck at home is the perfect time to clear out your closets and set aside clothes for us to make into keepsakes for you BUT it is uncertain how long the virus can last on clothing. Suggestions are anything between a few hours to a few days, so for the foreseeable future the following steps will be in place:
- We will not be accepting in-studio appointments for clothing drop off or order consultations.
- Please try to wash & dry your clothes in the hottest temperature setting or sanitize them before sending them off to us. (Lysol makes a laundry additive that safely sanitizes colored clothes even in cold water)
- Write your ORDER NUMBER clearly on the outside of the shipping box. As an added precaution, we will not be opening packages for at least 3-4 days from when we receive them. Be assured that all packages will be received, signed for and stored safely indoors until we open them. We will continue to update you via email when packages arrive safely.
- If you are displaying cold/flu symptoms or are in self-quarantine when packaging your clothes to send to us, please let us know.
Be assured our sewing and work spaces are sanitized regularly and in between separate orders. At this time, we are still working on your orders but expect delays due to our personal, local and state limitations. Thankfully to date, no one in the studio has tested positive for COVID-19 or experienced any symptoms but to allow for the care of our families, our little team is even smaller.
Things have been changing so quickly and we will keep you updated through our Facebook and Instagram pages. As always, we THANK YOU for your support and we will get through this together!
Stay safe and healthy everyone.
xo- Jen Cura and all of us at The Patchwork Bear